UC-One is a unified communications and collaboration app that lets you call, message, and meet with anyone from any device. It includes full HD video, voice, messaging, screen sharing, and conferencing in a single easy-to-use cloud application that integrates with other cloud business apps.
UC-One is ideal for any business of any size with employees who depend on communicating and collaborating with colleagues and people outside their organization such as customers, partners, agencies, and vendors. UC-One is suited for these types of individuals:
- Knowledge workers who need access to people and information from anywhere
- Mobile employees who work in different locations and use their mobile device for work
- People who work in cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
- People who frequently host and participate in meetings
- Management and executives, especially if they travel frequently
UC-One is available in English, Chinese-Simplified, Dutch, French, French -Canadian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese European, and Spanish – European and CALA.
Contact us and we will connect you with your service provider.
- Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra
- Windows 7 SP1, 8/8.1, or 10 (Classical view only)
- Apple iOS 10.3 and newer
- Android 4.4 and newer
Yes. UC-One offers a robust, secure platform based on well-known cryptographic software technology that encrypts all data transmissions from end- to-end, both on the web and on our mobile platforms (iOS and Android). More information on our security policies can be found here.
How to use UC-One
You can personalize your User Profile settings by adding your Profile Photo, setting your Presence Status, setting your location, and adding a Status Message.
- To add your Profile Photo, just right-click on the icon and select “Change Profile Photo”. Then select any image from your computer and set it as your Profile image.
- To change your Presence Status, click on your status and select one of the options. You can choose from: Available, Away, Busy and Offline. Your presence status indicates whether you are available to communicate. You can view the Presence status of your contacts, however when you are “Offline”, you will not be able to view anyone’s Presence status.
- To set your location, click on ‘Set Location’. You can select “Use automatic location” to display the location and time that the system has detected. Alternatively, you can select “Use manual location” and enter in a location and select a time zone. This information is displayed near your name when others save you as a contact.
- To enter a status message, click on the “What’s on your mind?” and type in a message that will appear after your name when others view your name in their contact list. This provides additional information about your availability to communicate.
Simply type in a first or last name in the search field and UC-One will search through your corporate directory. Right click on the contact and select New Contact. Once the contact has been added, you can view each other’s Presence status.
The UC-One mobile app is available on iOS and Android. Click here to download the app.
UC-One stores your messages until you delete them by clicking on Delete History. You can view 1-1, group, and My Room group messages from Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, and All History.
Your messages are securely stored in locally on the device in an encrypted database. Up to 2,500 messages are stored.
Up to 30 participants can be in a group message.
- When you invite people to a meeting from your preferred email system, indicate that the meeting location will be held in your My Room.
- When it’s time to meet, as the host, simply click on the My Room button next to your name. Participants will join by accessing your contact and clicking on the Join Room button.
- You can also drag and drop a contact into your room.
- Everyone who joins will immediately be connected via audio and will be able to see others’ video, and the meeting room chat.
- Simply click on the Copy Guest Link button and send them the email invitation.
- They will be instructed to click on a link that takes them to a landing page where they can download our easy meeting app. All they have to do is enter in their name to join the meeting.
Up to 30 audio and video participants can be in each conference call at one time.
- To enable the pre-integrated business applications you need to click on the Hub Settings button in the left pane of your UC-One desktop window.
- The list of pre-integrated applications will display. Simply enable the ones you want to use with UC-One, and then follow the screen prompts.
- You will be asked to give UC-One permission to access the app. Select Allow and close the window.
- The app icon will display in your UC-One client and content that you have in common with each of your contacts will display when you are collaborating. You will also be able to perform quick actions for each app right from the UC-One window.